Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
A Journeyman Level Structural Welder is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Structural Welder tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Structural Welder work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent COMMERCIAL SHIP REPAIR EXPERIENCE as a Structural Welder
* Structural Welder is required to certify to ABS Structural Weld Procedure: Open Root 3G on plate (wire size .052)
* Structural Welder is required to be Proficient in SMAW and FCAW
* Structural Welder tools & PPE required in order to test: Chipping Hammer, Wire Brush, Stinger/Welding Whip, Adjustable Crescent Wrench, Welding Hood, Welding Gloves, Welding Sleeves, Hard Hat, and Steel-Toe Boots
* Structural Welder should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Commercial Vessel Terminology
* Ability to perform Structural Welder duties accurately & proficiently outdoors in a Commercial Ship Repair Environment
* Structural Welder needs to be able to work 6 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Structural Welder needs to be flexible with working 1 st and/or 2 nd Shift schedules
Superior Resource Group offers:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
- Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.