Structural Engineering Manager
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Structural Engineering Manager for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT . The Structural Engineering Manager will assist in defining Contract Requirements as relating to Structural Engineering for new construction proposals; define department resources needed to meet Department commitments; and coordinate Department personnel to achieve said commitments. The Structural Engineering Manager shall interface with Manager of Engineering, Project Engineers, Marine Engineering Manager and Electrical Engineering Manager (as well as company Project Management) on a regular basis to assure that the resources needed to assure project goals and objectives are maintained .
- The Structural Engineering Manager directly supervises 5 to 30 employees.
- Supervisory responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the Company' s policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- The Structural Engineering Manager also demonstrates leadership skills that align with the mission, vision, and values of the Company.
- Supervisory and Management skills
- Technological skills proven by verifiable and specific work experience, technical publication, or patent issue.
- Working knowledge of standard shipbuilding rules and regulations, as well as the associated regulatory agencies and the review & approval process.
- Working knowledge of Computer software and systems used for steel functional design and production engineering.
- Experience in shipyard steel fabrication and vessel hot outfitting.
- Current computer skills relevant to the field of competence.
- Ability to work within schedule and budget restraints.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERAION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .