Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Job Type and Summary
This position develops and designs structural projects with the use of computer-aided drafting tools together with conventional and company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes structural engineering projects involving existing and prototype products.
- Performs design calculations, prepares drawings and specifications, and other associated documentation.
- Communicates and works with other related Departments as needed.
- Uses 3 D engineering modeling and finite element software.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering required
PE is a plus
Minimum 1 5 years related work experience
Strong computer skills including 3D engineering modeling software and Adobe software
Knowledge of finite element software
Mechanical skills and knowledge and hydraulic systems experience is a plus
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage Paid vacation and holidays 401K benefit plan with company match
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: mary.Michaud@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .