Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
This position develops and designs structural projects with the use of computer-aided drafting tools together with conventional and company standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes structural engineering projects involving existing and prototype products
- Performs design calculations, prepares drawings and specifications, and other associated documentation
- Communicates and works with other related departments as needed
- Uses 3D engineering modeling and finite element software
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering required
- PE is a plus
- Minimum 1 5 years related work experience
- Strong computer skills including 3D engineering modeling software and Adobe software
- Knowledge of finite element software
- Mechanical skills and knowledge and hydraulic systems experience is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.