Green Bay, WI 54304
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for structural engineer to join a client team. Position could be contract to direct or direct.
- BS. Civil Structural Engineering
- 2-10 years of experience
- P.E. License a PLUS but NOT a must.
- Job will involve engineering aspects involving building investigations, evaluations, make recommendations and help solve building and construction issues.
Implements solutions for a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Experience coordinating with the field, performing site surveys, and completing site observations.
- The ability to work with, interpret, and apply National and Local Codes.
- Excellent communication skills, as this individual will be working with both internal architecture and design teams as well as external parties, such as Building Departments, clients, and vendors.
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
Superior Resource Group and their clients appreciate hard work so in return we offer a complete benefit package including health Insurance, vacation and 401K.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .