Structural Design Specialist
Appleton, WI 54911
- Perform preliminary planning of project pertaining to design and drafting
- Assist in studies and analysis of equipment and related system schemes
- Perform field surveys in preparation for design and to assure adherence to specifications
- Develop plans, specifications, material takeoffs, schedules, and related details for projects
- Prepare drawings and specifications for equipment and construction materials
- Prepare construction documents such as project installation specifications and other bidding documents
- Assist in checkout and start-up of equipment and related system related to the assigned discipline s design
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must possess civil drafting skills and design knowledge related to the assigned discipline along with their application to projects
- Should possess a minimum of 10 years experience as a Drafter/Designer in Civil Engineering plus 1 of the following requirements:
- Technical school training related to the civil field.
- Associate degree in Civil Engineering
- Two (2) years of additional experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting and/or 3D modeling is a plus.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.