Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Green Bay, WI 54311
Superior Resource Group LLC is currently hiring a Shipping & Receiving Associate in the Green Bay area. This position is responsible for all shipping and receiving duties in a custom metal fabrication facility.
Status: Hourly Based on experience
Shift: Typically 8 AM - 4 PM, hours will vary as dictated by production, vacation or other scheduling conflicts.
Workweek: Monday thru Friday. Mandatory overtime and weekend work is required.
- Must be capable of learning and efficiently performing multiple functions throughout the Shipping & Receiving department, including (but not limited to): preparing customer orders, loading & unloading product shipments/deliveries, bar code scanning & inventory control.
- Must have Fork Lift operation experience.
- Must have valid State of Wisconsin driver s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must have good computer, math, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with ERP Software Reporting Systems.
- Must have experience with Barcode Scanning Systems and Inventory Control.
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and standing for long periods of time while performing physically demanding repetitive job tasks. Capable of regular lifting randomly sized items up to 60 pounds.
- Commitment to quality and safety excellence a must.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Safely and efficiently learn and follow established procedures.
- Ensure superior customer service.
- Operate forklift or pallet truck in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting and transporting products and supplies.
- Verify and keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform manual material handling, sorting, lifting, and caring of assorted sized items up to 60 pounds.
- Accurately select, count, label and package customer orders for delivery.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner maintaining accurate records and/or documentation.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of all incoming and outgoing parts, materials and equipment into ERP Software Reporting System (SAGE 100).
- Assist with implementing and maintaining Bar Code Scanning System.
- Assist with maintaining accurate inventories to track costs and assure ample supplies on hand with minimal inventory carrying costs. Perform cycle and physical inventory counts.
- Safely deliver customer orders by use of company vehicle.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Maintain good performance, behavior, communication, attitude, morale and attendance.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .