Senior Mechanical Engineer
Appleton, WI 54915
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design and all activites required to manage the project from order entry to delivery and commisioning at the customer. Position requires knowledge / experience in 3D and 2D modeling (SolidWorks & AutoCAD), including basic drafting skills. Project management techniques that achieve results, and the ability to perform engineering calculations are also required.
There will be travel associated with this position at 50%. Generally, it will be less but it could go to 50% at times.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Engineering for all mechanical equipment on assigned projects. Includes project level and detailed design engineering.
- Generate specifications and purchasing packages for all mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for completion of project tasks in a quality manner, within budget, and on schedule. Responsible for input or creation of related project schedules, drawing lists, bill of materials, and callout / routing of manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for the application of relevant industry standards, codes and/or project-specific standards.
- Review and approve vendor documentation for all sourced components and assemblies.
- Provide project direction for a multidisplinary team.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for client and vendors, including installation/erection assistance at job sites.
- Generate project documentation including manuals, valve schedules, line lists, tie-in lists, equipment datasheets, pipe class specifications, equipment specifications, vendor scopes of supply, and bills of material, installation sequences, and drawing revision records.
- Participate in project meetings with manufacturing team, clients, and vendors
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Related Field
- Mininum 5 years experience in design of mechanical systems
- 50% travel
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .