1260 Parkview Road Green Bay, WI 54304 US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment
- Provide assistance to production process and mold various fixtures
- Design and produce new parts according to design specifications
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder. Mig & Tig welding applications
- Perform work with help of various hand and power tools
- Analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly with help of welding torch and plasma cutter
- Assist to remove all soft metal for welding
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products
- Administer all welding activities such as riveting and welding small parts and finished products
- Ability to learn/operate lifting equipment e.g. Fork Lifts, Electric Hoist, etc.
Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
NON ESSENTIAL DUTIES
Sweep and clean up around work area.
Pull raw material (steel) from the inventory rack
Push/pull materials cart
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org