Pulp and Paper PROCESS ENGINEER
Kaukauna, WI 54130
The Process Engineer manages assigned pulp and paper making projects in areas of reliability, cost reduction and continuous improvement in a safe and cost-effective manner. They provide problem solving support for client operations, identify cost reduction opportunities, assess process effectiveness, identify potential process improvements, and engineer those solutions. They may be called on to provide support to client operational areas during outages, down days, and other times when additional resources are required for effective startup of new or rehabbed systems or to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Pulp and Paper Science or Chemical Engineering required
- 10+ years of experience in Pulp and Paper Industry required
- Experience working at a pulp and/or paper mill executing capital projects or working for an engineering company completing engineering for pulp and paper projects preferred
- Experience developing mass and energy balances a plus
- Able to create and interpret P&IDs
- Manual and computer pressure drop and flow calculations
- Piping sizing and installation
- Field verification of process systems and installations
- Equipment sizing and installation; pumps, tanks, heat exchangers, etc.
- Steam and Condensate handling including stress analysis
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.