Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Program Manager for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT . From working with customers to inspire project conception, to owning oversight of all related build strategy, to ultimately ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery, the Program Manager is responsible for full-cycle maritime programming at a progressive Great Lakes Shipyard. Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Program Manager will oversee a staff of 2-6 Project Managers and Project Engineers. Boasting a diverse portfolio of active contracts ranging from commercial repair, repowering' s and conversions, to commercial and military new construction, the Program Manager is uniquely and strategically positioned to drive our organizational Vision: to revolutionize the way our customers operate by delivering quality maritime solutions that redefine what is possible.
- -Manage near-term and long-term priorities for various projects.
- -Oversee establishment of project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within
- policy and contract specifications.
- -Provide guidance and direct to project managers, production managers, and engineering on such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- -Own relationship with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- -Monitor and control a multitude of projects through administrative direction of on-site supervisors to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- -Drive risk management initiatives by coordinating vessel walks with key stakeholders to ensure safety hazards and all other risks are mitigated through appropriate corrective action.
- -Take leadership role in project meetings and set strategy and priorities in meetings.
- -Ensure accountability for the requisition of supplies and materials to complete projects.
- -Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, shipbuilders, customers, etc.
- -Make inferences from reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, scheduling, etc., and implement
- strategic initiatives to correct issues and maximize existing intellectual and material capital.
-Global Perspective -- considers multiple and varied viewpoints when addressing problems and opportunities.
-Plans and Aligns -- breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions, anticipates and adjusts effective contingency plans.
-Balances Stakeholders -- effectively aligns the interests of multiple, diverse stakeholders.
-Strategic Mindset -- formulates a clear strategy and maps the aggressive steps that will clearly accelerate the
organization toward its strategic goals.
-Builds Effective Teams -- recognizes that leveraging each team member' s unique background and perspective is critical to achieving team goals.
-Optimizes Work Processes -- separates and combines tasks into efficient and simple workflow, focusses on continuous improvement and seizing opportunities for synergy and integration.
-10 years progressive leadership in a shipbuilding, manufacturing or construction environment
-Associates or Bachelor' s degree in Naval Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field
-Active PMP Certification (Project Management Professional)
-Proficiency in AutoCAD
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .