Process Designer/Piping Designer
Kaukauna, WI 54130
This position requires a solid level of understanding of process and mechanical design to execute industrial capital expansion projects in the food, bioenergy, and pulp and paper industries. It is expected that the designer can plan and execute small, routine design projects with minimal supervision. As member of an integrated engineering team, you will work directly with multi-discipline engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Associate Degree in computer aided drafting or related field
- 1-2 years of design experience with industrial projects
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (2D and 3D) required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.