Plumbing/Fire Protection Drafter
Neenah, WI 54597
- Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Plumbing Drafter for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT .
- Willing to learn BIM applications they may not be familiar with
- Self-motivated with ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Willing to learn other trades and fill in as needs arise in MEPFP department.
Objectives for that person
- Produce design/construction documents utilizing Revit
- Participate and facilitate BIM coordination within multi-discipline project teams.
- Ability to take red-line mark ups and produce high quality systems drawings to meet client expectations
- An ideal candidate will learn plumbing and fire protection systems design from senior staff, and grow within the group beyond a drafting only position.
- Tech school, some college, or industry experience
- Drafting plumbing and fire protection systems with CAD and Revit is a minimum, and Associates degree is a plus.
- Computer/technology savvy/BIM fluent
- Some experience drafting plumbing and FP systems, but BIM + Education is a plus
- Some experience in construction industry is a plus
- Revit plumbing systems design
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .