Marinette, WI 54143
A Journeyman Level Pipe Welder is required to have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions with a positive attitude. Technically proficient in all Pipe Welder tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily Pipe Welder work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent EXPERIENCE working as a Pipe Welder
* Pipe Welder test consists of 6G, TIG welding, 5" or 6" pipe, stainless, carbon and copper nickel - need to pass all 3 metals.
* Pipe Welder should have thorough knowledge of equipment, work processes and techniques used in measuring, fitting and welding pipe
* Pipe Welder should be proficient in reading pipe drawings and calculating pipe requirements through the effective use of standard pipe formulas
* Pipe Welder should be proficient in their ability to properly target pipe spools
* Pipe Welder should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Vessel Terminology
* Pipe Welder should be proficient in tacking welds using SMAW or FCAW
* Basic Pipe Welder hand tools are required
* Pipe Welder will work outdoors in a Shipyard Environment
* Pipe Welder needs to be able to work 6 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Pipe Welder needs to be flexible with working 1st and/or 2nd Shift schedules
* Pipe Welder should have a good attitude about performing Fire Watch & General Housekeeping duties
* It may be necessary for the Pipe Welder to lift up to 75lbs
Superior Resource Group offers:
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.