Marinette, WI 54143
Testing & Job Requirements:
* 3 years of recent EXPERIENCE working as a Pipe Fitter
* Pipe Fitter test consists of Silver Brazing to ABS Certification Requirements
* Pipe Fitter should have thorough knowledge of equipment, work processes and techniques used in measuring, fitting and welding pipe
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in reading pipe drawings and calculating pipe requirements through the effective use of standard pipe formulas
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in their ability to properly target pipe spools
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in READING & INTERPRETING BLUE PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Vessel Terminology
* Pipe Fitter should be proficient in tacking welds using SMAW or FCAW
* Basic Pipe Fitter hand tools are required
* Pipe Fitter will work outdoors in a Shipyard Environment
* Pipe Fitter needs to be able to work 6 7 Days per week at a HIGH PRODUCTION LEVEL
* Pipe Fitter needs to be flexible with working 1 st and/or 2 nd Shift schedules
* Pipe Fitter should have a good attitude about performing Fire Watch & General Housekeeping duties
* It may be necessary for the Pipe Fitter to lift up to 75lbs
Superior Resource Group offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Sign On Bonus (*For qualified personnel)
- Potential Long Term Employment Opportunities (Jobs Available Nationwide)
Superior Resource Group is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a subsidiary of NSC Technologies, LLC which is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Superior Resource Group, LLC is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group, LLC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.