Kaukauna, WI 54130
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Photonics Engineer for a DIRECT position at one of our clients. The Engineer will work as a member of a project team supporting technical projects by designing and implementing photonics equipment for laboratory, pilot and production equipment. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Bachelors or Masters Engineering degree or suitable technical discipline
- Background in lasers or photonics
- Electrical Engineering degree and Photonics a definite plus
- In depth knowledge of lasers, scanners and related optics
- Ability to independently design, specify, implement and test photonics equipment.
- Competent in laser safety
- Ability to direct internal and external support
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team skills
- Strong problem-solving
- Prefer 2yrs or more of previous technical work experience
Duties and responsibilities
- Designs and implements photonic systems for laboratory, pilot and/or production equipment on multiple projects both independently and as a team member
- Builds, tests and qualifies photonic equipment necessary to developing and producing new product concepts
- May direct activities of one or more technicians or co-op students
- Generates technical reports
- Generates ideas for photonics equipment and systems to enable new products and related production processes
- Delivers written and/oral presentations
- Resolves problems with customized photonics equipment
- Develops an understanding of the marketplace and processes
- Leads laser safety activities as Laser Safety Officer
- Responsible for completing and filling of annual CRDH laser reports
- Designs photonic equipment and/or system that is consistent and supportive of a control architecture established by senior electrical engineer
- Documents photonic designs, algorithms and programs such that the equipment can be readily understood and serviced by other engineers
- Gathers and interprets data
- Uses knowledge and understanding of photonics equipment to suggest solutions to problems encountered in operation, control, and integration of such equipment. Exercises judgment on the progress of the work and makes suggestions of technical alternatives as needed
- Leads, plans, conducts, schedules and coordinates small projects
- Integrate photonic activities with Edison Welding Institute
- Reads, understands and is committed to conducting business in accordance to Albany International s Business Ethics Policy. All business of the company should, at all times, be conducted ethically, fairly, honestly and with integrity.
Superior Resource Group s client provides competitive pay and a complete benefit package for its employees.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .