Neenah, WI 54956
Superior Resource Group, LLC is seeking an Operations Manager for one of our clients to direct and coordinate manufacturing activities insuring quality production and on-time delivery with maximum cost efficiency by performing the following personally or through direction to subordinates.
- Establish production and quality control standards.
- Develop budgets and cost controls
- Plan and direct production activities-establish priorities
- Coordinate with procurement, maintenance and quality control
- Optimize human and other resources
- Review an analyze for issues in production, quality and delivery
- Develop and implement methods for production and quality improvement
- Revise schedules to account for machine failures and manpower shortages
- Manage subordinate supervisors who supervise 60+ people
- Interview, hire, assign, direct and appraise employees
- Knowledge of lean principals and ISO
- Computer skills in a multi-level MRP and BOM environment
- Familiar with stage gate and DFM
- Ability to work within a matrix reporting environment
- 10 years of increasing responsibility in manufacturing management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Industrial technology or Engineering
- Masters degree a plus.
This is a Direct position.
- Competitive pay
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .