Green Bay, WI 54311
Responsibilities for this position include developing complex details, assembly drawings, weldment drawings, and some layout development of components for conveyors, rotary mixers and drums. The drafter will work closely with designers to create the necessary details for shop fabrication.
- Associates degree in mechanical design/drafting or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in an engineering environment preferred
- Proficient in 3D & 2D CAD
- Autodesk Inventor experience/training
- AutoCAD proficient
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Capable of working from basic instructions (layouts, sketches, verbal instructions)
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.