Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a mechanical designer for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT . The primary focus of the Designer is preparing equipment lay-outs, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and detailed fabrication and assembly drawings. Our Designers work closely with our Lead Designers and Project Engineers to satisfy customer requirements and resolve design problems from the initial design to the final release of drawing to the shop floor.
- Designers must be able to calculate flows, loadings, dimensions and weights as determined or instructed.
- Individuals will be using manufacturer s literature, selecting equipment components based on workable design, and other engineering data.
- Designers will be comparing costs versus designs to determine the most cost effective way to manufacture the equipment.
- Designers are required to create a BOM to be used for purchasing, fabrication and shipping
- BS or Associates degree or a related technical or equivalent years of appropriate experience.In this role, a related technical degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- must be extremely proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Proficiency in Solidworks is a major plus.
- Carry oneself in a professional manner, maintain positive interactions with both co-workers and customers and have an upbeat, can-do attitude.
- A passion for your work is a must!
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .