Mechanical Design Engineer
Appleton, WI 54915
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. This engineer would be responsible for full design cycle effort starting from developing specifications, performing design calculations, component selection, modeling in Solidworks, releasing to production, supervising field installation and perform commissioning. Basically, this person will touch all aspects of the product. The ideal candidate will be person who is an experienced design engineer with experience in aluminum melting furnaces, who wants to grow into more project management but be able to do the detailed design when needed. We need a person who is well rounded in machine design and has experience with custom machinery specification and design.
There will be travel associated with this position at 50%. Generally, it will be less but it could go to 50% at times.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Related Field
- Mininum 5 years experience in design of mechanical systems
- Solidworks and AutoCad skill set
- 50% travel at times This is work week travel when it happens not over the weekends.
- Engineering for all mechanical equipment on assigned projects. Includes project level and detailed design engineering.
- Generate specifications and purchasing packages for all mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for completion of project tasks in a quality manner, within budget, and on schedule. Responsible for input or creation of related project schedules, drawing lists, bill of materials, and callout / routing of manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for the application of relevant industry standards, codes and/or project-specific standards.
- Review and approve vendor documentation for all sourced components and assemblies.
- Provide project direction for a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for client and vendors, including installation/erection assistance at job sites.
- Generate project documentation including manuals, valve schedules, line lists, tie-in lists, equipment datasheets, pipe class specifications, equipment specifications, vendor scopes of supply, and bills of material, installation sequences, and drawing revision records.
- Participate in project meetings with manufacturing team, clients, and vendors.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .