Green Bay, WI 54311
Superior Resource Group, LLC is hiring an assembler to assemble/install all the components required for each steel door that comes through the line. They will assist in maintaining organization and tidiness throughout the plant. Will follow all processes and procedures that are set and comply with safety guidelines and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assembles and installs various door and hardware components. This includes hanging the door in the frame, installing cylindrical locks, mortise locks, panic devices, closers, subframe channel, adjustable anchors, and other miscellaneous hardware items.
2. Pulls component inventory for use in the orders they are completing.
3. Packages the completed products per procedures and prepares them for shipment and delivery.
4. Follows the cleaning schedule and maintains order and tidiness in the production area during their shift.
5. Assists in periodic inventory counts as requested.
1. Performs forklift operations as needed and in compliance with the Forklift training and safety guidelines.
2. Power tool experience and tape measure reading required.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.