Green Bay, WI 54304
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of products to standards.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur and report issues to set-up employee and/or supervisor
- Maintains continuous and repetitive production runs to meet manufacturing requirements
- Reads and interprets drawings and shop orders to meet part specifications
- Measures dimensions of finished work piece to ensure conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and understanding of functions of machine operations and the safe operations of machine-driven processes.
- Be able to learn quickly how to operate machines, use gage checking equipment and locate dimensions on a machining blue print.
- Perform in process checks to make certain that the parts run efficiently and accurately to assure quality before approving production.
- Fills out data on inspection forms with required information. Notes other information related to job problems and performance.
- Removes burrs, sharp edges and clean parts.
- Stamps identifying numbers on parts as instructed.
- Package finished goods and maintain a clean work area.
- Follow company rules and safety policies.
- Bring forth process improvements to enhance Lean Processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience operating machines preferably in a machine shop, but also converting or other machine operation.
- A technical degree or technical training in machine operation desirable. A high school degree or equivalency is required
- Must possess or quickly learn blueprint reading skills, strong math skills, and in-process inspection skills and understand both metric and English measurements
- Must become proficient at using micrometers, dial calipers, height gage, shop gages, depth gages and dial indicators to indicate parts and verify dimensions of a work piece.
- Able to understand tooling and offsets with training
- Must be able to maintain tolerance and finishes to engineering and manufacturing specifications
- While hoists are provided to assist with lifting, you must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Willing to work overtime as needed. Excellent attendance record and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.