Inside Sales Associate
2301 Hutson Road Green Bay, WI 54303 US
Superior Resource Group, a subsidiary of NSC is hiring an Inside Sales Associte for direct hire with our client located in Green Bay, WI.
Assist with support of sales team efforts to generate new business by relieving them of administrative and marketing work, develop sales activity processes and systems to handle customer sales activities in a timely and effective manner. Work closely with sales to perform various duties related to customer sales activities.
Perform or assist with the following customer sales activity functions:
- Prepare and proof proposals and quotations, maintain historical logs
- Follow up with customers and HQ in Germany on sales resources, price list, projects, and marketing materials.
- Produce product sample reports.
- Take and edit video from product trials.
- Take and edit photos of equipment.
- Assist with preparation of sales presentations.
- Assist with the schedule and setup of meetings and agenda items.
- Aid in the preparation and setup for trade shows or expos
- Assist sales team with customer visits.
- Maintain accurate data within Salesforce (CRM) for sales team: prospective and current customers, project information, overall workflow, and processes
- Assist with overall project workflow and data entry of critical data into Salesforce (CRM).
- Assist with the researching and prospecting of qualified new business leads via Internet, media, referrals, and other resource material.
- Will assist sales with the contacting a prospective client, will have the ability to identify opportunities to pair those with our products/services.
- Will be expected to assist with all marketing ventures:
- Soft campaign tasks, email, and tracking (MailChimp)
- Social media campaigns creation and management
- Video and photo editing (Cyberlink, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Manage SEO of Goggle Ad and others
- Continue and build our relationship with our marketing associations
- Contain and build our relationship with key media contacts
- Conduct all business activities in a safe and ethical manner.
- Safeguard the assets and information of MPA under the knowledge and control of this position. Ensure that all technical developments, data on company operations and customer data are treated as confidential information.
- Comply with all government laws, regulations, and Corporate Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to the responsibility of this position.
- Prepare periodic informational reports for management as requested.
- Continuously strive to improve your job knowledge, business skills and capabilities.
- Set weekly milestones (goals) with immediate supervisor and communicate with your supervisor daily.
- Education: Four-year College/University degree
- Experience: 1 to 5 years prior work experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient with usage of Salesforce (CRM), Microsoft Suite software, Adobe Creative Cloud products such as InDesign, Photoshop, Spark.
- Familiarity with technical writing, basic sales concepts, practices, and procedures is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers and internal staff
- Must hold characteristics which show initiative and quality of work.
- Multiple languages would be a bonus i.e., German, Spanish, French etc.
Primarily working in office environment with heavy computer use. Work schedule between 8 am and 5 pm. Available to travel for various trade shows as needed throughout the year.
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
NSC Technologies offers :
• Competitive pay
• Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
• Long term job opportunities
• Referral bonus if you qualify
• OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D