Field Service Technician
Green Bay, WI 54303
- Provide field service to customers including supervise customers and contractors in the installation of the equipment.
- Provide start-up service and training of operators, technicians and electricians on the equipment.
- Provide detailed reports on machine operations, unsafe conditions and service needs.
- When not in the field, provide remote service to customers via fax phone and email.
- Keep documentation regarding service.
- Provide assistance in packaging and mailing parts.
- Receive, assemble, set up, and maintain demonstration machines at the office site.
- Set-up, run, and document product testing runs.
- Disassemble crate and ship machinery to customers.
- Receive shipments and maintain parts inventory.
- Proven Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Self- motivated person with great attention to detail.
- 2 or 4 year degree in electronics or other engineering program a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Needs to be able to travel on short notice with up to 85% travel per year.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.