Facilities Maintenance Technician
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- Install and repair mechanical systems throughout the buildings and yard.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean, repair and troubleshoot electrical circuits) in equipment.
- Perform setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems, including troubleshooting conduct repairs.
- Maintain and repair HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Inspect alarm systems and perform repairs when needed.
- Perform manual repairs as required on roofs, doors, fix locks, replace windows, etc.
- Repair equipment such as air compressors, heaters, ventilation fans, hoses, etc.
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide, migratory bird control, etc.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures such as landscaping and yard cleanup.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability and willingness to engage in highly energetic pursuits on the waterfront.
- Abide by safety and sanitation regulations.
- Maintain a commitment to and promote the Quality Policy.
- Abide by all organizational policies and procedures.
- Optimizes Work Processes (Quality & Continuous Improvement) Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures Accountability Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly accountable
- Time management skills
- Manual dexterity and problem solving skills
- 3+ years experience as a maintenance technician
- Associate s Degree or higher in a maintenance or facilities related field
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP), building maintenance technology, HVAC, Refrigeration or related is a plus