Facilities Electrical Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54301
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a degreed P.E. Candidate with a minimum of 5 years of experience for the position of Electrical Engineer. This is a full time salaried position with benefits.
The Electrical Engineer designs power distribution, lighting and building communications systems for educational, health care and/or commercial buildings. LEED accreditation and RCDD certification is highly desirable. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with clients and function at a high level within a design team environment. The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Conduct calculations for lighting and power systems, data and information technology, and equipment selection for building electrical systems
- Develop detailed bidding and construction document plans for external clients
- Research and specify products, equipment, and systems to meet client expectations
- Conduct assessment of existing systems and provide recommendations for refurbishment or replacement
- Provide estimate of probable construction cost for electrical designs
- Closely collaborate with designers and drafters to assist in development of deliverables
- Calculate energy consumption of electrical systems
- Verify proper construction of design elements on construction sites
- Client communication and correspondence
- A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in Architectural Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5 years of experience in an electrical engineering capacity
- Experience in REVIT and BIM systems
- Above average oral and written communication
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .