Estimator/Customer Service Representative
New Franken, WI 54229
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Reliable, hard working, communicates well both written and verbally.
- Ability to read Blueprints and review engineered data to determine material requirements and ability to compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, scheduling, preparing bids; selecting subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness
- Works well independently and in a team environment to communicate with outside vendors and representatives for outsourcing functions and material availability and pricing.
- Recognize methods of sheet metal fabrication process to ensure compliance with each of project requirements
- Understands or experience of MRP system, preferably JobBOSS, strong computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Products
- Monitor and follow-up on quotations, create customer orders
- Investigates customer problems with regards to quality and delivery issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities; assists with related special projects
- AutoCAD, Solidworks experience helpful