Entry level to Mid Level Structural Engineer
Appleton, WI 54911
Superior Resource Group, LLC is hiring Entry level to Mid Level Structural Engineer.
Structural engineers are responsible for the structural design for new structures as well as existing structural upgrades. Our engineers design unique and challenging projects and perform investigations to make expert recommendations to clients for various purposes. Activities include site investigations, structural engineering and drafting for both front end planning and the detailed engineering phase for multi-discipline projects.
- Responsible for the design of structural systems and components for a variety of commercial and industrial facility types while ensuring the designs conform to recognized codes and standards as well as client requirements.
- Duties will include structural engineering, drafting, 3D modeling, structural details, analysis, and design.
- Must possess working knowledge of current industry codes and standards with experience using the latest engineering analysis software and techniques.
- A strong communicator across disciplines and project teams.
- Visit project sites to collect data and observe construction progress.
- If Entry Level then the structural engineer will work under the direction of senior engineers
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Passing the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering examination
- 0-9 years of experience in structural engineering
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, timber design and familiarity with applicable codes (IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC, etc.)
- Preferred software knowledge and requirements include AutoCAD, Microstation, Revit, Bentley software, BIM, RAM, RISA, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary in order to effectively communicate with clients and employees
- EIT preferred
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer while on contract:
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .