Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an Engineer 1 for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT .
The purpose of an Engineer I is to solve technical problems, develop applicable 3D models & associated documentation, and supervise all assigned resources to support the assigned project. The Engineer I assists the Senior Engineers and Project Engineer in determining the technical requirements of the project, defining resource requirements to achieve schedule and budget commitments, and solving technical issues as they arise within the field of competence.
- RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Solve technical issues under the guidance of the department supervision
- Plan, estimate, schedule and monitor assigned work and the work of assigned resources
- Track and report progress to budget and schedule commitments
- Supervise assigned resources
- Facilitate communications of issues and solutions
- Prepare, check and issue professional quality deliverables
- Interpret contract requirements
- Develop contract change documents to support the project needs
- Use of Shipbuilding software in the development of production documentation.
- Use of 3d Shipbuilding software in the development of mechanical systems.
- Abide by and enforce all organizational policies and procedures.
- May be required to lead or participate in product improvement projects
- 4 Year Degree in field of competence and 3 years of equivalent experience with an emphasis in mechanical & structural design.
- 2 years of experience of increasing responsibility in the engineering field of competence.
- -Six Sigma or LEAN training desired.
- A working knowledge of standard shipbuilding rules and regulations, as well as the associated regulatory agencies and the review & approval process is a bonus.
- Must have current computer skills relevant to the field of competence to include Microsoft Office word & excel.
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .