Superior Resource Group, LLC is hiring a first shift Industrial Assembler. The Industrial Assembler is responsible for the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic assembly of large machines in a metal fabrication job shop setting.
- Previous industrial assembly experience
- Strong understanding of hydraulics
- Previous experience with mechanical assembly
- Previous experience with electrical assembly
- Ability to read and understand shop prints
- Must have own tools
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .