Green Bay, WI 54303
JOB TITLE: Electrical Estimator
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR for a DIRECT position at one of our clients. The Electrical Estimator is responsible for preparation of estimates for projects and pricing for all field change orders and material.
- Prepare project bids with accuracy and detail according to any provided drawings or specifications.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits.
- Work with contractors, architects, engineers, and administrators regarding bid requirements.
- Review awarded jobs with field technicians, including scope of work and materials.
- Collaborate with field staff and project manager regarding change orders and project status throughout the entire project.
- Communicate with coordinators and project managers regarding future workload.
- Work efficiently and calmly when under tight deadlines.
- Communicate with coworkers and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Compare actual job costs to the estimates to improve accuracy of future bids; track records of past estimates.
- Seek innovative ideas to improve the bidding process.
- Ability to quickly read and understand plans, specifications and bid requirements.
- Commercial/industrial knowledge or experience in the industry, knowledge of current NEC and state and local requirements.
- Computerized estimating experience, labor factor analysis and modification.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to travel to job site locations.
- Must have ability to stand, sit, squat, bend, kneel, twist, crawl, reach, lift, balance, carry, push and pull as required for light duties of standard office positions.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs. Maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of small objects.
- Exposure to air conditioned/heated office environment as well as various conditions in the field.
- Exposure to low noise levels from office equipment and voices as well as various conditions in the field.
Superior Resource Group s client provides competitive pay and a complete benefit package for its employees.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .