Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
This position develops and designs both mechanical and electrical components, assemblies, and product process improvements with the use of computer-aided drafting tools (SolidWorks) in compliance with company standards.
- Completes mechanical/electrical engineering projects involving existing and prototype products
- Performs design calculations, prepares drawings and specifications, and other duties related to the implementation into production
- Communicates and works with other departments as requested
- Performs troubleshooting duties regarding equipment, product, and component issues as assigned
- 2 Year Associate Degree or BSEE strongly preferred
- 3 5 years related work experience
- SolidWorks experience
- Programming experience
- Mechanical skills and knowledge
- Hydraulic systems experience is a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosis of electrical and mechanical components desired
- Strong technical background (ability to read parts manuals and develop hydraulic and electrical schematics)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including 3D engineering modeling software
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.