Electrical Design Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54304
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an electrical engineer for an OEM builder of custom machinery.
performing general detailed electrical design and engineering functions while meeting or reducing budgeted time and costs.
Key Job Duties:
- Design, detail, update and modify electrical schematics, control cabinets, and pneumatic schematics.
- Details and designs schematics to make wiring as efficient as possible.
- Create and maintain drawing BOM s and revision levels.
- Create and maintain pneumatic prints and layouts.
- Create prints for control cabinets and pdf prints for manuals.
- Plan and design repeat and standard machines.
- Use the business and CAD systems to find and track parts.
- Communicate with suppliers for technical support and obtaining vendor equipment models.
- Perform amperage and voltage calculations as well as control box heat rise calculations.
- Troubleshoot issues during the assembly of designs.
- Communicates with peers, team leader, supervisors, project leads, and management.
- Participates in and contributes to the lean manufacturing journey.
- Assists in other areas and performs additional tasks as needed.
Education/Training: Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field preferred.
Associate s degree in a similar field with equivalent experience accepted.
Knowledge/Skills: AutoCAD Electrical and Autodesk Vault Professional
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
Excellent print reading skills
General understanding of electrical components (i.E.,
fuses, drives, contactors, hmi s)
Knowledge of electrical circuits, pneumatic circuits, UL and ANSI electrical standards preferred
Knowledge of lean manufacturing or continued improvement processes
Experience and/or Other Requirements:
1-5 years experience in design of automated equipment
Packaging equipment design or experience preferred
1-5 years experience working in an OEM environment
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
- S uperior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .