Electrical Controls Engineer
Neenah, WI 54956
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT and involves providing the electrical engineering expertise in controls to provide superior performing equipment for our customers while working with a project team of project manager and mechanical designers.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Associates degree in Electromechanical systems is desired.
- Experience in design and troubleshooting of electrical & mechanical systems required.
- Web handling experience preferred.
- Minimum +5 years related experience.
- Experience and strong knowledge of:
- Manufacturing and Continuous improvement initiatives
- Create documents (drawings and bills of material) for production (projects) that fulfill the requirements of customer orders.
- Create software for machine functions, including PLC code, HMI code, and drive code.
- Provide start-up assistance and field service for machinery projects. 20% travel with the option of more.
- Follow defined standards (or help to create standards where none exist).
- Maintain files on network, including library of key reference information.
- Provide assistance to and cooperation with other departments.
- Support continuous improvement process by evaluating and implementing suggestions.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Manage designers when appointed project lead.
- Assure sufficient and accurate communication with project team.
- Working knowledge of software applications is a must.
- Allen-Bradley experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of standard servo and vector drive systems.
- Engineering concepts related to control processes, power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, and web handling.
- Knowledge of NEC, machine safety standards, and their application.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Problem solving skills
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .