Electrical Controls Engineer
De Pere, WI 54115
This position will be responsible for the design and development of electrical control systems and software programs for use on Horizontal Flow Wrappers and Product Distribution and Feeding Systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years experience designing and implementing high speed motion control systems
- Design of schematic diagrams
- Design of panel layouts and operator consoles
- Development of bills of materials
- Development of PLC and HMI applications
- Meet timelines and customer specifications for given assignments
- Assist customers and service engineers with questions and issues
- Minimal travel may be required to assist in system startups or troubleshooting of equipment as needed
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.