Electrical Controls Engineer
De Pere, WI 54115
- Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer for a DIRECT position at one of our clients. This position will be responsible for the design and development of electrical control systems and software programs for use on Horizontal Flow Wrappers and Product Distribution and Feeding Systems. 4 year technical degree (BSEE) or equivalent
- 4+ years experience designing and implementing high speed motion control systems is very important.
Design of schematic diagrams.
- Design of panel layouts and operator consoles.
- Development of bills of materials.
- Development of PLC and HMI applications.
- Meet timelines and customer specifications for given assignments.
- Assist customers and service engineers with questions and issues.
- Minimal travel may be required to assist in system startups or troubleshooting of equipment as needed.
Superior Resource Group s client provides competitive pay and a complete benefit package for its employees.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .