Customer Service Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54311
This position requires understanding the customer needs and the ability to identify the solution to best meet those needs. This position will also provide support to the Field Service Engineers which will include customer service, troubleshooting, over the phone diagnostics, as well as general questions. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
- Take incoming calls from customers requesting replacement parts.
- Consults with customers to ensure their needs will be met.
- Prepares critical parts list for new projects being shipped.
- Contacts customers in a systematic fashion to ensure risk to customer is clearly understood and managed effectively.
- Processes parts orders to ensure customer specifications are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Works with purchasing personnel to ensure all pricing and buying is fully conducted efficiently by purchasing personnel.
- Coordinates resource needs with manufacturing and drafting personnel as required.
- Proactively contacts (via phone and/or in-person) past, existing and potential customers in an effort to develop relationships and sales leads.
- Suggests ideas and participates in research and development projects in connection with new parts offerings or parts redesign. This includes the capturing of feedback from customers on improvements.
- Works closely with the sales department and customer service engineers to gather information on customer needs and competitive equipment.
- Coordinates efforts with sales to ensure an effective Customer Retention strategy is developed and implemented.
- Maintains calling logs and account records to measure performance against strategic and tactical objectives.
- Utilizing a CRM data base.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering desired
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing equipment sales and manufacturing customer service focused on troubleshooting and knowledge of mechanical and process systems.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.