Customer Service Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54311
Job Descriptoin: Superior Resource Group is currently seeking a motivated, team oriented individual to join our Customer Service department. The right individual will primarily be responsible for sales of parts to past, existing, and potential customers. This position requires understanding the customer needs and the ability to identify the solution to best meet those needs. This position will also provide support to the Field Service Engineers which will include customer service, troubleshooting, over the phone diagnostics, as well as general questions. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are essential for this position.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from customers requesting replacement parts. Consults with them to ensure their needs will be met.
- Prepares critical (spare) parts list for new projects being shipped. Contacts customers in a systematic fashion to ensure risk to customer is clearly understood and managed effectively.
- Processes parts orders to ensure customer specifications are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Works with purchasing personnel to ensure all pricing and buying is conducted efficiently by purchasing personnel to the fullest extent.
- Coordinates resource needs with Manufacturing and Drafting personnel as required
- Proactively contacts (via phone and/or in-person) past, existing and potential customers in an effort to develop relationships and sales leads.
- Suggests ideas and participates in research and development projects in connection with new parts offerings or parts redesign. This includes the capturing of feedback from customers on improvements.
- Works closely with the Sales Department and Customer Service Engineers to gather information on customer needs and competitive equipment. Coordinates efforts with sales to ensure an effective Customer Retention strategy is developed and implemented.
- Maintains calling logs and account records to measure performance against strategic and tactical objectives. Utilizing a CRM data base.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering desired
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing equipment sales and manufacturing customer service focused on troubleshooting and knowledge of mechanical and process systems.
- Field experience a plus
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resume@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .