Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
Kaukauna, WI 54130
- Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT .
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, and other internal staff
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Developing new project proposals
- Accepting responsibility and a level of accountability that is proportionate to the seniority of the position.
- P&ID Development
- Control Design including Functional and Logic Descriptions
- Instrument Index and Database Development
- Instrument and Control Valve Specification Development
- Loop Drawing Development
- I/O Drawing or I/O List Development
- Instrument Location Drawings
- Cable Schedules
- Control System (DCS and PLC) Specifications and Installation Engineering
- Control Network Design
- Bachelor s degree in Control and Instrument Technology or Electrical Engineering or a related program
- Four (4) years of Manufacturing plant experience in process control
- Ability to diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults
- Ability to develop P&ID, Loop, I/O and schematic drawings
- Strong commitment to safety
- Ability to develop and complete projects in a safe and timely manner
- Programming/configuration of DCS or PLC hardware
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .