Architect/ Architectural Manager
Green Bay, WI 54313
- Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an architect for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT .
- The architect/architectural project manager is the central figure in bringing a set of plans from preliminary drawings to the end of construction.
- You will coordinate with our in-house engineer and drafters and be the primary point of contact between our company and the clients.
- You are responsible to complete the plans on time and within the budgeted hours for the project. Accuracy, ease of construction, and completeness are all hallmarks of our construction sets.
- Basic understanding of construction and the building code are preferred.
- Job responsibility will consist of 50% managing of projects and 50% of drafting.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years of relative experience is necessary.
- Details/Pay/Benefits: Full-time/Permanent/First shift (36-45 hours/week)
- Salary Range: Based on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Health Insurance, IRA, PTO, Profit Sharing
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .