1st Shift CNC Lathe Programmer/Machinist
Hobart, WI 54155
This client has been recognized as a world leader in manufacturing superior quality equipment serving customers worldwide in the converting, paper, document processing, packaging, and printing industries.
This position is responsible for creating all programs for mills and lathes in a job shop environment.
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience in a custom metal fabrication environment
- Previous experience with MasterCam a must
- Ability to generate programs per customer prints and specifications
- Working knowledge of CNC mills and lathes
- Previous experience with G/M code and conversational programming
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.