1st and 2nd Shift CNC Lathe Operators
Neenah, WI 54956
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a CNC Lathe Operator for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT . Using a CNC Lathe, perform set-up and machining to produce high quality custom machine parts.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus two (2) years technical school in machining.
- Good math skills, including trigonometry and knowledge of computer language used in CNC operation.
- Three (3) to five (5) years machine shop, plus one (1) year CNC Lathe experience.
- CNC Lathe Operator B Must have demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation, with minimum supervision, on the CNC Lathe. Expected to be knowledgeable in the proficient and safe use of all required support equipment.
- Working from blueprints, sketches or verbal instructions must be able to select proper tooling, set up and operate machine, determine speeds and feeds, produce required product in accordance with acceptable standards of performance, quality and safety.
- Demonstrate level of proficiency for the CNC Lathe Operator C level.
- Understand CNC computer language.
- Ability to write a CNC Lathe program from a test blueprint.
- Ability to use inspection and measuring instruments.
- Ability to spiral groove.
- Ability to set up and semi-finish and finish chill rolls and turn live shafts.
- Ability to hold close tolerance work to specification of.0005 inch tolerance.
- Ability to pass a shop math test.
- Ability to follow written set-up sheets and verbal set-up instruction.
- Ability to use all support equipment, Boring Bar and Steadyrest, etc.
- Perform all duties in job description.
- CNC Lathe Operator C Must have demonstrated ability to perform duties at the Small Machine Operator A level. Set up and operate, under supervision, a CNC Lathe. Expected to be knowledgeable in the proficient and safe use of all required support equipment.
- Emphasis will be placed on the individual s ability to adapt to working with larger machines. Individuals will be expected to work from blueprints, sketches or verbal instructions, set up and operate machine, determine speeds and feeds, produce required product in accordance with company standards of performance, quality and safety. This individual will be developing proficiency on the job.
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .