Stainless Steel MIG Welder
Green Bay, WI 54311
Stainless Steel TIG Welder Job Requirements:
- Must be capable of learning and efficiently performing multiple functions throughout the fabrication department including but not limited to cutting, welding (TIG/Purge), grinding, bending, pressing, and associated metal fabrication work.
- Must be capable of successfully passing welding test.
- Must have or able to obtain ASME Welding Certification.
- Must be able to accurately read blue prints and comprehend standard operating procedures.
- Must have above average math skills to add and subtract whole numbers and fractions.
- Must be able to accurately measure using tape measure.
- Must have or immediately obtain a Fork Lift/Pallet Truck operator s license.
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching/working overhead and standing for long periods of time while performing physically demanding repetitive job tasks.
- Capable of regular lifting randomly sized items up to 70 pounds.
- Must be accurate, honest, detail orientated, punctual and organized.
- Must be capable of performing multi-tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to quality and safety excellence a must.
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and morale.
Stainless Steel TIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Read blue prints and specs to accurately plan and layout work to build machines and equipment from start to finish. Ensure correct product dimensions are obtained while minimizing product waste.
- Efficiently and Effectively perform welding (TIG/Purge, MIG, Stick), soldering, forming, sawing, shearing, polishing, roll form or break press activities per each job order. Perform light maintenance and report equipment faults for repairs.
- Fabricate and weld custom designed ASME Code pressure vessels, process equipment, components and other items from stainless steel and other metals.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. Perform fabrication and welding work in confined spaces.
- Regularly perform and document Quality Assurance checks measuring items with applicable tools ensuring product specifications are maintained. Immediately report quality problems to management.
- Fill out daily paperwork for all work projects in a timely manner ensuring proper allocation of time and materials.
- Must be available to assist with periodic road crew work.
- Assist with inventories to track costs and assure ample supplies on hand with minimal inventory carrying costs.
- Safely and efficiently operate Fork Lift and Overhead Crane to load and unload parts from machines, fixtures and work areas.
- Efficiently and effectively perform all work tasks ensuring the highest level of employee safety, product quality and team work.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained in good, clean, and safe operating condition.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.