Process Controls Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54305
- Provide process control expertise on projects for new control system installations and advanced control applications
- Provide DCS Design, Configuration, Implementation, Checkout, and Startup for major capital projects
- Provide cost estimates, scope of work, and execution plans for instrumentation and process control for large capital projects.
- Organize and execute activities that will deliver projects as defined in the Scope of Work and Decision Making Framework (DMF). This includes design, construction/installation, commissioning, startup, and documentation activities.
- Use economic thinking when evaluating alternatives/equipment/vendors/contractors.
PROCESS CONTROLS ENGINEER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor s Degree in a related discipline, such as Pulp and Paper Technology, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of three years experience with process control technology and techniques in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing DCS and PLC based control systems
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
- Willing and able to handle multiple tasks and organize multiple priorities
- 20% Travel
Superior Resource Group' s client appreciates hard work so in return offer a full and competitive benefit package including but not limited to:
Paid Holidays, Vacations and PTO
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.