Green Bay, WI 54304
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a manufacturing engineer for a custom machining and manufacturing client. The Manufacturing Engineer plans and designs manufacturing systems involving CNC Programs, fixturing, tooling, state-of-the-art software, robots and precision CNC machines. Works collaboratively with all functional areas to increase production, improve quality and lead new techniques and processes within a manufacturing environment.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Duties may be modified or additional duties assigned.
- Determines processes, fixtures, programs and tools needed to produce quality parts to customer specifications.
- Demonstrates a passion for continual improvement by identifying needs, analyzing cutting-edge technology to incorporate into processes, oversee related activities and reporting on results.
- Analyzes layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and work force utilization to drive continual process improvement.
- Manage tool testing process and report findings
- Determines the need for special tooling, fixtures and processes. Set up tooling routings as needed.
- Manage T-job process including data entry into Job Boss, routings and obtaining estimates for tooling jobs.
- Write or modify CNC Programs per drawing specifications.
- Work with internal personnel to resolve production issues, both cost and quality related.
- Support lean initiatives for process improvement on the shop floor.
- Help develop standard work for set-up and run of product.
- Oversee the efficiency and safety of current manufacturing processes, as well as developing new processes to improve manufacturing efficiency or decrease its costs.
- Assist Project Engineer with new product launches to include; identifying risk issues, creating effective production processes, monitoring launches running on the floor, programming updates and other related tasks.
- Strives to understand a high level of all functional areas of the manufacturing process and actively brings forth ideas for process improvement according to company objectives.
- Interact with teams of engineers, operators and customers to meet strict deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Mastercam and/or SolidWorks desired
- NC/CNC turning and milling machine tool experience preferred
- Strong understanding of tooling and fixture design and application preferred
- Experience with quoting machine cycle time and costs preferred
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision and commitment to produce highly accurate product in all areas
- Lean or six sigma training, experience or certification a plus
- Critical thinking, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Knowledge and use of computers and Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk and carry 50lbs.
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work so in return offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .