Maintenance Pump Mechanic
Green Bay, WI 54311
Superior Resource Group, LLC is hiring a full time Maintenance Pump Mechanic for a metal fabrication job shop.
Shift: Typically 7: 00 AM to 3: 00 PM with flexibility needed for varying job assignments.
Workweek: Monday thru Friday with flexibility needed for varying job assignments.
- Must have certification in a related field and/or 3 or more years of electrical/mechanical maintenance experience.
- Must exhibit good mechanical and electrical aptitude and be capable of learning and efficiently performing maintenance related functions.
- Previous experience performing maintenance on related equipment desired.
- Must exhibit good problem-solving skills.
- Must have good computer, math, verbal and written communication skills.
- Welding experience desired.
- Capable of bending, squatting, lifting, pushing, and pulling while performing physically demanding job tasks.
- Capable of occasional lifting to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work safely in proximity to hazardous chemicals.
- Capable of working in various temperature climates.
- Must be highly motivated and engaged with company objectives.
- Capable of obtaining a Fork Lift/ Pallet Truck and Scissors Lift operator s license.
- Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to work with others with professionalism and maturity while treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Must function effectively and productively individually and within a team focused work group.
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and morale.
- Commitment to quality and safety excellence a must.
- Capable of working independently in an efficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained in good, clean, and safe operating condition. Perform light clean up duties.
- Responsible for performing all activities in accordance with company and statutory requirements for Environmental, Health and Safety ensuring the highest level of employee safety attainable.
- Responsible for immediately reporting unsafe conditions or practices.
- Safely and efficiently learn and follow established procedures.
- Perform a wide variety of highly skilled electrical and mechanical maintenance work activities to troubleshoot, repair and maintain waterjet machines and related equipment, electrical systems, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics repairs, heating and cooling systems, and etc.
- Respond to maintenance calls on equipment breakdowns.
- Complete maintenance work orders assigned by management.
- Maintain accurate records and/or documentation on maintenance related reports.
- Check and monitor product safety and quality when applicable. Immediately report quality problems to management.
- Communicate and work professionally and effectively, build and maintain positive work relationships with all co-workers, customers, and other business associates.
- Assist with developing and maintaining Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Assist in maintaining department operating efficiency ensuring team work and good morale.
- Obtain safety training, demonstrate safe techniques in all job activities, and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Maintain good performance, behavior, communication, attitude, morale and attendance.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .