Appleton, WI 54913
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a fluids engineer. This position designs hydraulic and pneumatic systems for use on paper machinery. Fluid designs are integrated with PLC control, and actuate mechanical components as a unified system.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of hydraulic and pneumatic circuit drawings.
- Creation of piping diagrams
- Creation of Bills of Materials
- Creation of valve panel assembly drawings
- Simple to complex layout/design of equipment
- Component selection
- System sizing (hydraulic power units, valves, pipes)
- Engineering calculations for flow and pressure
- Create installation task lists
- Participation in installation and start-up as required
- Participate in customer contact as required
- Other engineering related activities as needed
- Provide input to / participate in process improvement programs
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Interface with Customers, Engineering, Sales & Applications, Project Management, European Standards Groups
- This position may informally lead resources, but has no direct reports
- Fluid Circuit Design
- Heavy industrial equipment experience
- Microsoft Office products
- Up to 15% travel may be required primarily in USA and Canada.
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and in return offers a complete benefit package suitable for professionals;
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .