Field Service Technician/Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Superior resource Group is looking for a Field Service professional to serve one of our most interesting clients. They are a leading manufacturer of custom cranes, winches and specialty equipment for worldwide applications. They provide comprehensive product development and manufacturing services to leading companies in the marine, defense and mining industries. You will work with knowledgeable employees serving a global environment providing the highest quality equipment for some of the most demanding applications. We provide quality machinery and services to such customers as SpaceX, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Northrop Grumman, Fluor, Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil and the US Navy & Coast Guard.
1. Install custom designed marine equipment both domestically and internationally.
2. Work with customers both on site and remotely to identify and solve equipment problems.
3. Coordinate and supervise installation activities of large equipment.
4. Arrange travel to satisfy customer requirements.
5. Functionally test equipment to satisfy test specifications, customer requirements and certifying agency specifications.
6. Train end users to operate and maintain equipment.
7. Assemble and test equipment at manufacturing facility before final shipment.
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship
Associates Degree or Engineering degree or equivalent experience
Must possess basic mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge.
Possess strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, & hydraulic systems
Ability to work in a team environment
Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Be willing to travel both domestically and internationally for extended periods as much as 90% and be available to work in the shop when not in the field
In addition to offering a competitive salary, ESOP ownership and bonus opportunities, our client offers an excellent benefits package including tuition reimbursement and medical insurance.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.