Appleton, WI 54915
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an estimator for a direct placement at our customers. Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, performing material take off measurements from drawings, gathering material cost information, doing calculations, and calculation time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate s degree from two year college, with an emphasis in Engineering or Construction Management; and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word and Excel, basic Solidworks experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years previous estimating experience, cost control, and/or project experience in similar construction.
- Detail oriented, blueprint reading, weld symbols, drafting, customer service skills, and a good understanding of accounting principles and profit and loss statement.
- Prior hands on experience in a fabrication shop a plus.
Superior Resource Group client appreciates hard work and provides a complete benefit package.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .