Electro-Mechanical Assembly Tech
Green Bay, WI 54307
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Electro-Mechanical Assembler is responsible for following engineering drawings to assembly parts, products, and systems using a variety of tools and equipment. This includes assembly of mechanical components, motors, drives, electronics, pneumatics, and hydraulic systems, an understanding of electricity for industrial applications, reading schematics, running conduit and pulling wire to power up electrical components as well as constructing and wiring control panels to operate the finished equipment.
- Assemble parts or products using a variety of tools and equipment
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Read engineering drawings and specifications to determine most efficient assembly sequence.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink, and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power tools.
- Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Clean and lubricate parts and assemblies.
- Inspect and test systems to ensure conformance to specifications and functional performance.
- Disassemble units to replace parts or crate them for shipping.
- read, understand, and troubleshoot schematics.
- Mount Sensors & Disconnects to specialty machines, conveyors & conveyor systems.
- conduit, wire basket and wire way routing and mounting.
- drilling, tapping mounting pre-fabricated brackets for above devices.
- Experience with electrical panel building for automated machines
- Have basic hand tools for all described above.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Skills, etc.)
- Electro/mechanical Degree or suitable experience
- Good employment history
- Must be able to work alone or on a team and follow directions correctly the first time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and on overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to read and understand prints and provide corrections to engineering.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Non-local rates with per-diem for those who meet non-local qualifications
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .