Electrical Controls Designer or Design Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54307
JOB DESCRIPTION: Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for a controls designer or engineer for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT . The employee will function as a design engineer developing programs, electrical panel design and equipment wiring diagrams for this OEM builder of ancillary equipment for the paper and printing industry. Provide support to clients with installed equipment, provide innovation and expertise where required, assist in quote preparation from the controls side of the project and other related duties asked of the position.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Skills, etc.)
- BSEE or Associates in electrical engineering or design
- experience in machine controls and interfaces or suitable experience in machine controls
- Strong background in HMI, GUI and Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC' s expertise is desired.
- Some travel of 20-30% maybe required at times
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .