Electrical Automation Controls Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54303
Superior Resource Group, LLC is looking for an Electrical Automation Controls Engineer for one of our clients. The position is DIRECT located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, our client is an electrical contractor, automation and communication services provider for the commercial and industrial markets in Northeast Wisconsin. Focused on excellence, their team is committed to developing profitable long-term relationships. We are searching for an electrical engineer with the experience and motivation to help them grow their automation services division to meet the needs of their clients.
This is a FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE, BENEFITS ELIGIBLE position with competitive pay and benefits.
- Conduct field studies relating to manufacturing and automation processes.
- Develop cost-effective and reliable automation solutions.
- Troubleshoot machine control systems and resolve problems using PLC, HMI, Servo and IO products from sources such as Rockwell/Allen-Bradley.
- Produce program software for PLC s and other microprocessor-based control systems.
- Compile feasibility data quickly and accurately to determine project validity.
- Develop proposals by estimating labor, material and construction costs.
- Direct and coordinate the manufacturing, construction, installation and testing of products and processes to ensure compliance with intended design from the initial drawings through testing and project completion.
- Oversee projects to ensure completion on time and within budget, achieving profit goals.
- Conduct onsite visits with customers.
- Self-motivated to develop automation and integration capabilities in order to increase our customer base and market growth.
- Perform or direct CAD drawings for projects.
- Prepare specifications for component purchases.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Supervise or train project team members as needed.
- Bachelor s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years engineering experience
- Allen-Bradley certifications
- Industrial market experience
- Valid driver' s license with good driving record
- Professional license and certifications preferred
- Strong aptitude with CAD software
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work successfully under pressure, with flexible schedule hours
- 40+ hours per week
- Applicant must pass a background check and drug screen
Superior Resource Group s client appreciates hard work and offers a complete and competitive benefit package appropriate for professional people.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: 920-432-5400
OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]
Superior Resource Group, has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates, for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Super Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D .