Traveling Stainless Steel TIG Welder/Fabricator
Green Bay, WI 54311
- Read blue prints and specs to accurately plan and layout work to install piping, build machines and equipment from start to finish. Ensure correct product dimensions are obtained while minimizing product waste.
- Efficiently and effectively perform welding (ASME Code TIG, Purge, MIG, Stick), soldering, forming, sawing, shearing, roll form, break press, and associated fabrication activities per each job order.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. Perform fabrication and welding work in confined spaces.
- Regularly inspect work in progress and document Quality Assurance checks and measurements ensuring product specifications and excellent craftsmanship are maintained.
- Load vehicles with needed materials and supplies per customer work order each day.
- Safely operate commercial motor vehicles to travel to customer sites. Comply with applicable D.O.T regulations.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of required paperwork for all work projects in a timely manner ensuring proper allocation of time and materials.
- Continually evaluate processes and methods, recommend measures to improve methods, equipment performance, utilization of people, and quality of product.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and work rules.
- Maintain good performance, behavior, communication, attitude, morale and attendance.
- Must be capable of learning and efficiently performing multiple functions including but not limited to cutting, welding, grinding, polishing, bending, pressing, and associated metal fabrication work.
- Must be able to accurately read blue prints and comprehend standard operating procedures.
- Must have or able to obtain ASME Welding Certification.
- Must have above average math skills to add and subtract whole numbers and fractions.
- Must be able to measure using tape measure and associated measuring devices.
- Must have valid State of Wisconsin driver s license with acceptable driving record.
- Regular local travel to and from customer sites (home daily)
- Must be able to safely operate forklifts, overhead cranes and scissor lifts.
- Must possess good communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and standing for long periods of time while performing physically demanding repetitive job tasks.
- Capable of regular lifting randomly sized items up to 70 pounds.
- Must be capable of performing multi-tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to quality and safety excellence a must.
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and morale.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.